Commitment: Two weekends.
Location: One weekend at Nottingham and one weekend at Huddersfield.
Salary: Voluntary role (Travel expenses, accommodation* and meal allowance covered).
Background: The British League is the premier table tennis club competition in the British Isles, consisting of over 200 teams from clubs across England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and the Channel Islands. The Women’s British League (WBL) uses a tiered divisional structure, from premier to division 5, made up of 36 teams and played across 18 tables. Junior, senior and veterans’ elements complete the overall British League landscape.
The British League are seeking a photographer for WBL competitions in the 2016/17 season. Responsibilities include:
- Attendance at 2 x WBL weekends; 1st/2nd October 2016 at Nottingham & 4th/5th February 2017 at Huddersfield.
- Take professional photographs of the event, including presentations, as per brief from event organiser.
- Provide a small sample of photos, electronically, on the day to the event press officer for the report.
- Upload photographs to Flickr within 48 hours of the event.
- Work closely with official event Press Officer, the British League committee and the Table Tennis England Senior Communications Officer.
- Keen interest and experience in photography.
- Knowledge and understanding of table tennis and etiquette.
- Own or have access to professional photography equipment, such as camera and software.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Willingness to travel and work weekends.
How to apply
Please go to the following link and complete your details, remembering to select this role.
A member of Table Tennis England or the British League will be in touch. Interviews may be required.