DIVISIONAL CUP RULES (Premier, Peter Powell, Bradley, MSC Shield, Burrell, Devine Shield)
The team with the highest points per game ratio from current league tables will complete the card first and include 3 different doubles formations. Their opponents then complete the card in any order, including the doubles formations, i.e. they may choose to play their No. 1 player as No. 3 in singles and place their strongest 1 & 2 doubles against their opponents’ 2 & 3 players. A fourth player in the squad not selected for the singles may play in the doubles.
Games are than called alternately by each captain (weaker team first). This can be either singles or doubles. The winning score will be 5 wins or more.Any problems please contact the Cup Secretary
- Draws to be made by league officials and matches should be played at the first named team's venue. Finals on a neutral table unless agreed mutually.
- All players are to be registered members of the league and must have played at least four league matches for the specific team represented in a final.
- No player shall play for more than one club in any competition or play for more than one team in the same competition.
- In the case of dispute arising both captains are required to put their case in writing to the committee chairman within 7 days.
- Cup matches have a nominated period of 2 weeks in which to play if not completed on the original scheduled