THE MYRTLE FISHER MERIT AWARD
For previous winners please go to Roll of Honour page.
1. The above Trophy is to be awarded by the Colchester & District Table Tennis League annually at the end of the season to the Person adjudged to be the winner. The Trophy to be held by the winner for 12 months whereupon it will be returned into the custody of the Colchester & District Table Tennis League. The winner of the Trophy to have his/her name along with the year won engraved thereon. The award also includes the presentation of a Plaque for the winners permanent possession:-
engraved with the following:-
COLCHESTER & DISTRICT TABLE TENNIS LEAGUE
THE MYRTLE FISHER
plus the winners name and year won.
2. To be eligible for this Award the following prerequisite is required:- Must be a member of an affiliated club to the Colchester & District Table Tennis League.
3. Having complied with 2. above the following criteria should form the basis for the assessment by the "Award Committee" to enable them to arrive at the winner of this Award:-
a. Helped to develop Table Tennis in the Colchester & District Table Tennis League.
b. Increase the profile of Table Tennis in the District.
4. During the month of February in each year, nominations for the Award may be submitted to the League by any affiliated club.
5. Nominations made in-accordance with 4 above shall be submitted to the Secretary of the League giving reasons in support of the nomination. In addition, the Award Committee shall be entitled to consider nominations from the prior season.
6. The Award Committee shall not be bound to make the Award of necessity to a person nominated to them in accordance with the preceding articles, as the Award is solely at the discretion of the Award Committee.
7. These Regulations can only be amended by agreement of the League.