Player Licence / Player Membership / Associate Membership

For Insurance purposes ALL players and officials that play table tennis at our club at ANY level or administrate the game at the club must have a Table Tennis England (formerly  ETTA) licence.

All players MUST have a Player Licence before representing the club in Chesterfield League matches or their results will not count.

To obtain a licence please click on the link below and follow the instructions

To understand more about the importance of obtaining a Table Tennis England licence, please download the information sheet below.


Last Updated:
Share This Page
SGS Table Tennis Academy