CRITERIA FOR CLUB DEVELOPMENT FUNDING
For the past few months DDTTA have been considering how we can help new and existing clubs with their development in these times of austerity.
We have therefore decided to allocate some of the Association’s funds into a pot specifically for this purpose so that subject to certain criteria Clubs can apply to the Association for part-funding. Items that could be covered by this are for example:-
1) Acquiring premises and fitting out costs.
2) Paying qualified coaches to provide Junior coaching.
3) Equipment – tables, lighting, surrounds etc
I must stress that the above are just examples of where we might help and what we are trying to do is help clubs with their start-up and other projects to promote Table Tennis in and around Derby and bring more players into the sport.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA
1) To begin with any grant/loan request would need to include all quotations, estimates etc.for the work/equipment intended.
2) We should also need proof that the Club have approached other areas of Funding such as Local Council grants, Derbyshire Sport, Sport England etc as appropriate.
HOW DO YOU APPLY
1) Once the above has been completed and the Club decide to seek financial help a written application to the Chairman will be required.
2) Following that the Committee will make a decision, seek any further clarification and in the affirmative make the grant/loan for the agreed amount.
DERBY AND DISTRICT TABLE TENNIS ASSOCIATION