Pat Lyon, Chris Devlin and Bob Adams will be stepping down at the AGM after many years' service, so we will have vacancies for Treasurer, Registration Secretary and Minutes Secretary. Please have a think about whether you could play one of these roles or make other committee contributions. Steve (Secretary), Penny (Chair) or other committee members will be happy to discuss in confidence.
The committee is of course prepared to support any new post holder in getting to grips with the role.
Outline job descriptions/main duties
- handle ingoing/outgoing transactions (roughly a dozen per month)
- report to committee meetings on above and balances
- prepare accounts for audit and AGM
2) Registration Secretary
- handle player registrations including monitoring both EDTTL and Table Tennis England aspects
- handle League handbooks after they have been printed
3) Minutes Secretary
- prepare minutes of committee meetings
- prepare minutes of AGM