Junior League Information Document
We have agreed to run Exeter Junior Table Tennis (including competitions in the style which Penny organizes) as a club, on an Associate Membership basis. Here are the instructions:
1. Please look at the Table Tennis England website http://tabletennisengland.co.uk
2. Find the Play tab (top of the page) and then Membership.
3. From the Membership page click on Associate Membership, which tells you how to register for Associate Membership. You can go directly to the page via https://www.tabletennis365.com/TableTennisEngland/Membership/Register/Free
4. Parents/carers should complete the short form with personal and contact details.
5. (Important!) on the form under Organizations see the League menu and add Exeter (this means that we can see you on our Exeter database!). If you forget to add Exeter the first time you can just login again and add it.
Entry fees for tournaments: Although this Associate Membership is free, we may charge small entry fees for competitions to cover costs. Please see Information Document.
Data protection: both Table Tennis England and EDTTL will handle the personal data in accordance with standard procedures, giving access to selected officers and administrators as required.
Scope of associate membership: this does not qualify players to play in the main EDTTL competitions (league, championships, etc.) but players can apply to upgrade their membership with payment of the appropriate junior fees.
Exeter Junior Table Tennis administration: the Club will be run by a small subcommittee on behalf of the EDTTL, including Penny Perry (League Coaching Officer), Steve Derbyshire (League Secretary), Roger Wilkins (Newton St Cyres TTC) and Scott Walker (Exeter City Football in the Community).
Membership of other clubs: of course players are welcome and encouraged to belong to other clubs as well, just as many adult players have links to more than one club.