HTTC Personal Data Privacy Notice
When you apply to join Haslemere Table Tennis Club or renew your membership, and when you participate at Club/League events, you are asked to provide certain personal information including but not limited to name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number.
During your membership the club may collect further information about you including photographs, video and competition results.
Your personal data will be held on computer systems owned and maintained by club officials.
What we use your personal information for:
· The administration of membership of the Club, including membership subscriptions
· Table Tennis England registration and subscriptions
· Competitions entered, prizes won and website display thereof
· Arranging training or coaching courses
· Events and Competitions e.g. League Matches and Tournaments
· DBS Checks ( where required by our safeguarding policy )
· Communications related to the above
· Club notice boards (no personal contact information will be used without your permission)
The Club will inform you before using your data for any other reasons.
The Club’s lawful basis for processing your data is your membership of the club, and any legal or regulatory requirement that may be placed on us..
The Club’s data retention periods follow the statutory guidelines (as far as is applicable), although your information may be retained for longer during and after your membership when it has become part of the clubs history e.g. competition records.
You have the right to:
· Be provided with the data that the Club holds relating to you free of charge unless such a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive
· Request that we rectify / update the data we hold about you
· Ask us to remove your data from our records once your membership has lapsed. Note that we will continue to hold data where we have a legitimate reason to do so e.g. historical competition results.
· Restrict processing – you can ask us not to use your data in certain circumstances e.g. you are disputing its accuracy.
· Object to the Club’s use of your data under certain circumstances.
We welcome beginners and players of all ages and abilities
Just turn up and play as a Casual Player, all you require is £4.00 for Adults, £2.00 for Juniors (15 & under) plus suitable footwear (trainers, sports shoes etc.). We can lend you a bat if you need one.
We are open on Tuesdays from 19:30 to 22:00.
Coaching is available on request from the club’s fully qualified ETTA Coach.
Richard Johnston (TT365 Webmaster ,General Secretary)