KEIGHLEY & DISTRICT TABLE TENNIS LEAGUE
ENTRY FORM for 2018 CLOSED CHAMPIONSHIPS
To be held on SUNDAY 25 FEBRUARY 2018 at the
Keighley Table Tennis & Recreational Centre
1. Matches will commence at 9.15 am PROMPT.
2. Please contact Bob Underwood or Kevin Pickles if you have entered but are then unavailable for any reason or expecting to be late.
3. All competitors must report to Match Control on arriving at the Centre.
4. Competitors should not leave the Centre without first notifying Match Control. Players absent when called upon to play are liable to be scratched from the competition.
5. Completion, signing and submission of this entry form signifies agreement by the entrant to the conditions of the tournament, agreement to abide by the rules, and that the decision of the official referee on the day is final.
6. Match Control shall call on all competitors to umpire matches during the tournament. It will be greatly appreciated if all players respond quickly and carry out these duties so that the tournament can proceed smoothly throughout the day.
7. For age related competitions players must have been born on or after 1 September 2001 for U16s and on or before 28 February 1978 for Veterans.
8. Excluding the ladies singles, all other senior events are open to male and female competitors.
9. Seeded players are not eligible to play in the Jack Webber Trophy competition.
10. Payment must be forwarded with the entry form. Any forms submitted without payment will not be accepted.
11. Only players registered before 31 December 2017 and who have played 3 League matches by 18 February 2018 will be eligible to enter the senior events including the Jack Webber Trophy.
This form is to be completed in BLOCK CAPITALS using a ball point pen and signed by the entrant
Please send with your entry fee to: Bob Underwood, 35 Lees Bank Road, Cross Roads, Keighley,
West Yorkshire BD22 9EN
Closing date Sunday 18 February 2018.
Entries received after this date will be accepted under the same principles as an entry on the day – see below.
Date of Birth
*If a partner is required please enter ‘wanted’
Junior Singles U16
Jack Webber Trophy
Group losers (excluding seeded players) plus any Juniors who do not enter the main singles event and who play in divisions 3 or 4 in Keighley League
Please tick which events you wish to enter
Only applicants’ signatures will be accepted. Block entries and per pro signatures are not acceptable.