Dear Team Captains, Club and League Officials,
Martin has now posted the fixtures and other details for the coming season on this website. The first fixtures are in the week commencing 28 September.
Please check the information asap and let us know if you spot any errors.
For those of you who may be unfamiliar with the 365 site, you can access and print off:
- League fixtures, filtered if desired for just your club or your team,
- Results, league tables, player averages, match reports,
- Team captain contact details. Venues and home nights,
- Club and League officers contact details,
- Divisional Shield and KO Cup draws (not done yet), results and rules,
- League rules,
- Tournament details and entry forms
- and much more.
Since the website provides everything and we are a bit short staffed this year (no Chairman), I have decided not to produce a Handbook after all. There is also a danger when duplicating information of errors and conflict. Apologies to those of you who prefer a hard copy. Hopefully you can print off what you need from the website. If you are stuck, please ring me (07743 579222 or 015395 60904) and I will help if I can.
I hope you all have a good season.
Cheers, Mick Taylor