Could you please note the following important KDTTL events coming soon and also let your team or club members know.
KO Cup Final and League trophy Presentation, Wed 20 April 2016, 6.30 pm, Burton Memorial Hall
- The Final is played first, probably starting around 7.00 pm
- We don’t know which teams are in the final yet.
- Trophies for the KO Cup Final and then League and Divisional Shield winners and runners up will be presented after the Final.
- Light refreshments are available.
KDTTL AGM, Thursday 28 April 2016, 7.30 pm, Natland Village Hall (please note, NOT at Ibis this year)
- The agenda is below.
- Further information on Rule Changes will be distributed soon, but we are only proposing small changes to clarify entry to tournaments and handicap competitions, plus clarification of deuce games in handicap matches.
- If you would like anything adding to the Agenda please let me know.
Regards, Mick Taylor
KDTTL General Secretary
Kendal and District Table Tennis League
Annual General Meeting, Thurs 28 April 2016 at 7.30 pm, Natland Village Hall
2 Minutes of previous AGM, 30 April 2015
3 Matters arising
4 Chairman’s report
5 Secretary’s report
6 Treasurer’s report
7 Match and Membership Secretary’s report
8 Junior Secretary’s report
9 Development and Coaching Officer’s Report
10 ESTTA report
11 Lancashire and Cheshire Veterans League report
12 Tournament Report
13 Election of Officers
14 Rule Changes