The committee is hoping, that due to a positive response from 14 teams to play league TT this season, it might be possible to run the league this year. The start date has yet to be decided but the middle of November is likely. It has been challenging to say the least with the format of the divisions particularly difficult. However a couple of options have been suggested and once discussed by the Leagues committee a recommended solution will be circulated to the Captains for their consideration.
The main change has been prompted by the unavailability of the Instow venue due to the COV19 situation. An alternative has been found which is the most suitable option. Time is getting quite tight so if you are asked for your input it would be appreciated if you would respond immediately.
Further information will be circulated shortly and updated on this web page.