New Data Protection (GDPR) Rules with effect from 25 May 2018
The Nuneaton & District Table Tennis League, and your Club takes the view that, as you are asked to renew your membership each year, you do so on the understanding that the League and club will keep you abreast of any events and will send you information pertaining to the Club. It also accepts that, as a member of the League/Club, you will be interested in Table Tennis matters.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Club Policy
· The GDPR covers the protection of Members regarding the processing of their personal data
· Your Club, and the Nuneaton & District Table Tennis League has an obligation to protect this data.
· Your Club, and the Nuneaton & District Table Tennis League will hold Members' details securely on a database that is password-protected.
· The information held will be controlled by the Club/League officers.
· Members' details will be used to contact them regarding information pertaining to the Club, and/or the League and their membership, as well as any table tennis matters that the Committee feels are of interest to the membership.
· Members will be able to opt-in to any general marketing information that the Club, from time to time, may circulate.