OLOP TTC online membership information
Table Tennis England:
As with any club associated with Table Tennis England, all of our members are required to be members of Table Tennis England even to play at our club at casual level. A key reason for this is that it provides you with at least basic personal indemnity insurance while you play, further information is available through Table Tennis England member benefits.
To do this please go to - https://tabletennisengland.co.uk/membership/register-or-renew/
Once a member of TTE, please follow these steps,
If you have played in a league with us before (or just know we have your details) you can go straight to point 3.
- Register or Login to Table Tennis 365 - https://www.tabletennis365.com/Subscriptions/Membership/Login
- If you didn't add us during registration then you can in My Data and then My Leagues and Clubs please add OLOP TTC with contact or full access to your details (Basic doesn't allow us to know how to phone or email you).
- Once you are approved by a member of the committee (please contact us if you need it quickly) then you can login to our website using your TT365 or old TTE details (Pre summer 2019)
- Under Membership / Types and Fees you will be presented with the relevant subscriptions available to you with a Buy button and some instructions for BACS or Cheque payments.
- Once bought you are eligible for practising and club benefits. It may take a week or two before this is processed in the system
If you missed the payment details - BACS
Account Name - OLOP Table Tennis Club
Sort Code - 30-96-96 (Lloyds Bank)
Account # - 03061601