How to Join
It's a fair assumption that as you are viewing this page you are probably interested in joining OLOP TTC. If you are let's see if we can help you decide. The first thing to note about OLOP TTC is that we are a social club that plays table tennis. Whilst all our members are completely passionate about Table Tennis, we also use sport as a means of socialising.
Here as some of the benefits of joining OLOP TTC:
- We have qualified Table Tennis England coaches committed to improving the playing abilities of our members especially juniors
- We are a Premier Sports club
- We have a team in the Senior British league
- We have practice sessions every Monday, Tuesday and Sunday off season and every Monday and Sunday during league season (September to March)
- Opportunity to play in the Bracknell & Wokingham League and the Reading District League
- Access to OLOP subsidised bar (membership required)
- Ample car parking
Please see the Senior membership form below for our fees and renewal dates.
If you need more information about how to join, please contact the club General Secretary, Jan Polnik (Email: email@example.com)
(*Juniors are players who are aged under 18 before the start of the league season or at the time of joining)
The Senior membership form below, the Junior and other useful documents are available from the Club Documents section.