Summer League Details:
The player at the top of each team is the appointed captain, so it would be appreciated if you could ensure a full team each week please.
- The season will start a week on Wednesday 27th April, and run for 15 weeks to Wednesday 3rd August
- There will be a 1st and 2nd Division, each consisting of 6 Teams
- Promotion and Relegation after each round of 5 matches
- The usual scoring of 1 point for each game won
- Usual best of 5 games
- No Doubles
- £5 per player. £15 per team per night. No other fees payable
- Matches to start at 7.30pm prompt, as we only have the room until 10.30
- It would be appreciated if anyone could arrive a little earlier to help set up
Please get back to me if you have any questions, and if you have any problems around fielding a team, please also get back to me.
We do have a Reserve Pool, so might be able to find someone for you. Good luck for the season
Full team and reserve details are contained in this spreadsheet you can download: Teams.xls