Following the suspension of play on 16th March, the RDTTA Committee have considered various options regarding the 2019-20 season.
Three options were considered:
- to make the tables as they currently stand final
- to defer a decision in the hope play can recommence at some point
- to consider the season void
The RDTTA Committee has decided to defer a decision until the end of May in the hope that the season can be played to a conclusion at some point, whether that be during the summer months or in September/October.
The Committee will meet again in early June to review matters again.