This year's ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Reading & District Table Tennis Association will be held at the Royal British Legion club in Downing Road, Tilehurst on Wednesday 30th June 2021 commencing at 7:30pm.
The club is located near the centre of Tilehurst, off School Road, at the far end of Downing Road - Map
- please attend if you can.
The AGM will include discussion about arrangements for the 2021/22 season, including:
- the availability of Clubs/venues
- the likely number of teams for 2021/22 season
- the format of league matches (should sets be best of 3 or best of 5 games)
- the points system (1 point per set or 2 points for a team win)
- deadline date(s) for team & player entries
- fees for player & team registration
- team cup competitions
- Reading Closed & other events
- and the election of RDTTA president, Officers and other Committee members (volunteers are needed).
See full Agenda: 2020-21 RDTTA AGM Agenda.pdf