How it works
League Manager is a sophisticated internet based system designed specifically to meet the needs of local league administrators.
It has been in use for the past 4 seasons and powers over 130 leagues and clubs in England, India, Scotland, Wales, Guernsey, Isle Of Man & Jersey.
TT365 also power the British League and Table Tennis England membership system; have a peek at www.tabletennis365.com/BritishLeague
The league manager package provides your league with a website.
This website is used to deliver all sorts of information to your players or anyone else interested in reading more about your league.
- Can save money and potentially generate income for your league.
- Simplifies and reduces work-load in respect of Table Tennis England individual membership.
- Provides a rich source of information for players.
- Reduces administration.
- The system is continually evolving, with new features being added regularly.
- The only League Management tool, to be endorsed by the Table Tennis England.
- Sophisticated results engine; to see what it delivers, check out: www.tabletennis365.com/wolverhampton
- Media gallery to post news reports, photos, videos and more.
- Full integration with Table Tennis England Membership System (IM).
- Customizable website with unlimited pages.
- Multi-user admin access via sophisticated permissions module.
- Commercial module, to empower you to earn income from your site.
There are many exciting new features planned, some of which are currently in development and will be ready for next season.
The system is available for free with relevant sponsorship advertising or a paid version with no advertising is available at a reasonable cost. Both options come with the commercial module which allows you to upload your own adverts, from which you can generate income for your league.
The software is available now, and you can be up and running in 5 minutes.
To find out more or to ask us a question, contact us.