So, for the first time in over twenty years Table Tennis Scotland is reviving its summer school at a cost of £375 per person for four days - sounds expensive for a few days of table tennis. From someone who has experienced many week long courses and numerous weekend training camps at Inverclyde, please consider the following.
If you are interested in:
- improving your game
- securing a better understanding of technique
- developing winning tactics
- living and breathing table tennis over a four day period
- learning approaches to training which you’ll continue to use throughout your TT career
- feeling part of something worthwhile and life affirming
- making friendships that can last a lifetime
….a course at Inverclyde offers all of the above in a setting which is unique. At best it will engender a lifelong relationship with table tennis and at a cost of £375 for all of the above (and including accommodation and meals) - a bargain!
I would wholeheartedly encourage all motivated players/coaches to attend.
Sinclair Houston >> Download Poster