Dawlish Table Tennis Constitution
- NAME: The Club shall be called Dawlish Table Tennis Club.
- OBJECTS: The objects of the Club shall be to promote the sport of Table Tennis in the Dawlish area, particularly encouraging young people to take up the game.
- MEMBERSHIP: Shall be open to adults and juniors in Dawlish and surrounding areas. The Committee shall reserve the right to refuse membership, or withdraw membership.
- COMMITTEE: The Committee shall consist of Chair, Treasurer, Secretary and two members of the Club. (Can be amended at an A.G.M.)
- ELECTION OF COMMITTEE: Election of Committee to be made at the A.G.M. Voting by members of the Club either by show of hands or by ballot.
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING: The Annual General Meeting shall be held not later than first Tuesday in September each year.
- ACCOUNTS: At present any monies held in an account at the Bristol and West Building Society.
- SUBSCRIPTION: To be agreed each year at the A.G.M. Initially on the start of the Club to be reviewed after six months. Visitors will pay extra monies.
- TERMINATION OF CLUB: The Club can be disbanded by two thirds majority vote at an A.G.M. or at an Extraordinary General Meeting.
- ALTERATIONS: Alterations or amendments to the Constitution can be submitted to the A.G.M. or an Extraordinary General Meeting (notice of which must be given to all members).