As agreed at the last meeting, ODTTL members to use Shaw for practice on Tuesday evenings from 6-30 to 9-00PM.
The conditions (not open for debate) to comply with the rules of the centre and management team.
1) For health and safety all people using the centre must sign in on the sign in sheet provided.
2) All equipment should be put away and the premises must be vacated by 9-00PM prompt.
3) The centre is only open during term time and will be closed during school holidays.
The rules we should make known from the leagues point of view.
1) The cost for each session per member will be £3-00 payable in the honesty box (this is to recoup the £385 outlay).
2) All participants must sign in on the sheet provided (Health and safety) .
3) No two players will hold a table for longer than 15 mins if practising or until they have completed a set of best of three match if playing a game. (When people are waiting for a table).
4) No private one on one coaching will be undertaken as this can block tables and lead to frustrations.
5) All balls used to be provided the players on the night not by the league.
6) Use of the facility on Tuesday evenings will be at the players risk and not covered by the league or any other insurance.
The centre will be available for all as from next Tuesday 8th November.