Our Sponsor & Advertisers
WEEE Recycling and Waste
Tel: 01282 380555
Mobile: 07961 348349
Vat No: GB787331989
BSX Ltd is a Registered UK Electronic and Recycling Company. We are fully licensed by the Environment Agency to be an Approved Authorized Treatment Facility and an Approved Exporter of WEEE. BSX Ltd is also ISO9001, ISO14001 and BS EN15713 Accredited Company.
For further information on BSX LTD please visit our website where it lists the Licenses we have and all the details of the scrap we buy.
Readey’s Sports Trophies
428 CHORLEY OLD ROAD Bolton
Tel / Fax: 495464
· Trophies, shields, cups and awards
· Crystal Awards also available
· Full engraving service on any trophies including machine, computer, hand and glass
· Restoration service available for silver plated awards, silver trophies ….
· Commemorative plaques made to order in brass, stainless steel or aluminium
Full Brochure available on request
We really have so much to offer, we can’t list it all here. Why not visit our premises, we are always willing to offer help and advice.
Registered in England No. 6270852
BROOKES CONTRACTORS LTD
A local Joinery Contractor mainly undertaking commercial works likes to support local sports
LABEL PRINTERS: PRICE GUNS
SELF ADHESIVE LABELS
BAR CODING: SCAFFOLDING TAGS
Phone/Fax: 01204 62359 Mob. 07767 825059
For all your printing needs
114 Mornington Road, Heaton, Bolton BL1 4ED Tel/Fax: 01204 842405
Quality Printing - Business Stationary - Colour photocopying - Scanning- Disc Printouts
Binding & Fax Services
We also repair computers
TABLE TENNIS CENTRE
Nuttall Avenue, Horwich Tel. 413309/481593
- MONDAY 7pm - 9pm......... All Ages
- TUESDAY 1pm -3pm......... All Ages
7pm. - 9pm......... Juniors
7pm. - 9pm......... All Ages
7pm. - 9pm......... Advanced
- FRIDAY 1pm - 3pm......... Over 50s
- 7pm - 9pm......... All Ages
- SATURDAY 11am - 1pm
- SUNDAY 1pm - 3pm......... All Ages
Come with friends or on your own Individuals welcome
Price per session: £4.00 £3.00 -over 60s £3.00 -juniors
Tables may be hired for private use at £6 per table per session (plus
No black soled shoes
HILTON CENTRE CLUB BASED SUMMER LEAGUE 2019
STARTING ON WEDNESDAY 8th MayTEAMS’ COMPETITION:
- Teams of 2 players playing 2 singles and 1 double. This is played over 10 consecutive weeks.
- This will be followed by singles tournaments.
- Competitions will be handicapped if necessary.
- The teams’ competition and singles will be held on Wednesday nights.
Fees are as follows: £3 payable on arrival at the Centre. For more information contact
Jean Smart on 691802; 07528 254122 or email:
WIGAN & DISTRICT TABLE TENNIS LEAGUE
10th SPECIAL INVITATION CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE
FEATURING THE 6 CHAMPIONS WHO HAVE WON THE EVENT DURING THE LAST 9 YEARS.
The Singles Champions from the last 9 years are as follows:
ETTA Umpires will officiate,
£200 ‘TO THE WINNER & £100 RUNNER UP CASH PRIZES’
See these great players competing initially in 2 groups with the group winners meeting in a grand final for the cash prizes to be presented by:
An Official of the ETTA or the Lancashire Table Tennis Association
Proceeds in aid of the Wigan & Leigh Hospice
Friday 24th May 2019
Leigh Miners Welfare Institute,
(The home of Leigh St George’s TTC)
Kirby Road, Twist Lane, Leigh, WN7 4EF
Admission: Adults - £3 Juniors - No charge
All profits from the night to be donated to Wigan & Leigh Hospice