The MEDWAY Junior, CADET and Senior Championships 2018
This event will take place at The Howard Table Tennis Centre, Howard School, Derwent Avenue, Rainham ME8 0BX during the weekend of 17/18th March 2018.
Senior Events - Sunday, 18th March 2018.
1. The closing date for entries is Wednesday, 28th February 2018. Please make sure you submit your entry on time and that you check with your partners beforehand.
2. The cost of entries is £10 regardless of the number of events entered.
3. This form, along with the entry fee, should be returned to Peter Stokes at 10 Mossy Glade, Rainham ME8 8LQ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees can be paid direct to the League’s bank account at 20-54-11 23744418 using the entrant’s name as the reference.
4. The event will be held at The Howard Table Tennis Centre. I'm sure you all know where that is.
5. The first rounds of the Open Singles and Doubles events will be played as all play all groups of three or four with all entries proceeding to seeded knock out stages of four classes: Open, Class 2, Class 3 and Class 4. This takes the place of divisional events and will allow for more matches within each category. Last year mixing divisional events with vets and open events just did not work with too many players involved in all of them. And, some of the divisional entries were too small to hold realistic and worthwhile competitions.
6. The Ladies and Mixed events are open to registered MTTTL players or women who live, work or go to school in the Medway Towns.
Cadet and Junior Events - Saturday, 17th March
Singles events start with group matches to maximise the number of games for each player. Doubles event is on a straight knockout basis.
THE COST IS £5 AND A PLAYER CAN ENTER ALL EVENTS IF THEY ARE ELIGIBLE.
MTTTL registered League Players can also enter the MTTTL Closed events on Sunday. There is no extra fee but you must also fill in the separate entry form.
The Cadet Event will begin at 9am, the Junior one at 10.30am and Doubles at 12 noon.
Trophies are awarded for the winner and runner up in each competition.
Players must live in and around the Medway area.
The completed form and entry fee must be handed into TREVOR TOWERS on any Friday Evening at the Howard TT Centre on or before 9th March 2018.