Role description: Lead Coach
NEWTON ABBOT TABLE TENNIS CLUB
Name of Lead coach: DENNIS GIBBS
Responsible to: NEWTON ABBOT TABLE TENNIS CLUB MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- To take full responsibility for the club’s coaching sessions.
- To maintain high ethical standards in coaching, ensure they keep up-to-date with their knowledge, skills and qualifications and prepare all coaching sessions in advance.
- To undertake training appropriate to the role e.g. child protection training.
- To work with and include the Assistant Coach(es) in the preparation and running of each session.
- To attend club meetings and report on progress.
- To offer the club feedback on the organisation and degree of success of coaching and competitions.
- To assist in the selection of teams.
- To travel to competitions with the junior team(s).
- To inform the Volunteer Coordinator in advance of any sessions that cannot be attended.
Role Description – Lead Coach Adopted in Club Committee Meeting minutes
Signed: Dennis Gibbs Club Chairman Dated: 10th December 2013