Role description: Coach
NEWTON ABBOT TABLE TENNIS CLUB
Responsible to: NEWTON ABBOT TABLE TENNIS CLUB MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- To take responsibility for the club’s coaching sessions.
- To maintain high ethical standards in coaching, ensure they keep up-to-date with their knowledge, skills and qualifications.
- To undertake training appropriate to the role e.g. child protection training.
- To work with the other Coaches in the preparation and running of each session.
- To attend club meetings and report on progress.
- To offer the club feedback on the organisation and degree of success of coaching and competitions.
- To assist in the selection of teams.
- To travel to competitions with the junior team(s).
- To inform the Club Secretary in advance of any sessions that cannot be attended.
Reviewed/amended Coaches role adopted in Committee Meeting
Signed – Dennis Gibbs (Chairman) 20th Jan 2019