Delivery and returns highlightsFor full details, please refer to our terms and conditions.
We offer free delivery on all orders anywhere in the UK mainland, when you spend over £50.
Orders under £50 are subject to a delivery fee, that is shown on the basket and checkout pages.
We deliver to the following locations that are not UK mainland, for an additional charge.
- The Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Northern Ireland
- Southern Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
We regret that we do not ship table tennis tables to locations other than those above.
Delivery is made using different couriers depending on the contents of your order.
- We aim to dispatch all small items within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- Orders that include tables are shipped by our specialist courier service with a specific pre-booked delivery slot.
Specialist courier service
Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 3 - 10 working days.
You will receive an email suggesting a delivery date and time, usually on the day of your order but always within 2 working days.
If this date and time is acceptable, simply confirm the email by replying 'OK'.
If the suggested date and time doesn't work for you, then you have 24 hours from receipt to reply and suggest a new date and time that is acceptable.
Our couriers will negotiate the new delivery slot with you directly. Do not contact us about changing the delivery slot.
You will be contacted by text message or email at approximately 6pm the evening before your specified delivery date to confirm the 3-hour delivery window for your table delivery.
For deliveries that do not include a table tennis table, Royal Mail will leave a card and you can attempt to re-arrange delivery directly. If you do not do this and the order is returned to us, you are obliged to pay the delivery fee again.
For deliveries that include a table tennis table and the use of a specialist courier, failure to be available to accept a pre-arranged delivery will result in a second delivery fee being imposed upon you for re-delivery at a new date and time.
Refer to our terms and conditions for details of the costs associated with missed deliveries.
You should check packaging for damage upon delivery and ensure any problems are noted on the delivery note before signing.
You should check the contents of the delivery as soon as possible to ensure everything is as described and working as expected.
If you encounter issues with delivery, please report this to us as soon as possible.
Returns and refund criteria
Returns and refunds will be accepted if:
- they are as a result of damage found upon delivery and noted on the delivery note;
- they are found to be faulty on delivery or are within the manufacturer warranty period;
- you are exercising your legal consumer contracts right to cancel your order with us within 14 days;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered;
- we have told you about a significant delay in delivery of the product(s) you have ordered;
- we have materially breached our terms and conditions.
Refunds are subject to our full terms and conditions.
Any refunds made, will be made using the same method originally used by you to pay us for your purchase.