Please find below the agenda for the Pre-season Council Meeting which will take place at IBIS Social Club on Thursday, September 12th 2013, prompt 7.30 start. Members of the Management Committee and one representative from each team which has registered to play in 2013/14 are invited to attend. I hope to see you there. Scorecards for the season will be distributed at the meeting. Decisions will be made on the structure of Divisions 1-3 and fees for the forthcoming season.
2. Minutes of the Meeting of September 13th 2012
3. Matters arising
4. Chairman/Treasurer’s report
a. Council will be asked to approve the proposed fees for the coming season, which include the increased ETTA fees.
5. Secretary’s report
a. If the number of teams in Divisions 1-3 is 30 or less, Council will be asked to approve the changes to the arrangements for promotion and relegation for the coming season which were put out to consultation last season and endorsed at the AGM.
6. Junior Secretary’s report
a. Divisions 4 & 5 – arrangements for the new season.
7. Membership/Match Secretary’s report
8. Tournament Officer’s report
9. Development & Coaching Officer’s report
10. Press Officer’s report
11. VETTS report
12. ESTAA report
13. Dates for the coming season
14. Any Other Business
• The season starts on Monday, September 23rd for Divisions 1-3.
• Scorecards for the coming season will be distributed at the meeting so will each club please ensure they have at least one representative present to collect them.