Dear Team Captains, Club and league Officers,
As the end of the first phase of fixtures draws to a close, perhaps I could explain what will happen next. The process should work as follows:
- w/c 22 Jan 2018: Last week of Phase 1 fixtures. Please make every effort to finish your fixtures on time.
- w/c 29 Jan: Free week. Any outstanding matches played. Management Team arrange fixtures for Phase 2 and publish as soon as possible.
- w/c 5 Feb: First round of KO Cup. See 365 website for details.
- w/c 12 Feb: First week of Phase 2 fixtures.
Phase 2 will operate as follows.
- In each Division, the teams will be divided into two groups, the top four (top three in Div 3) and the bottom four (bottom three in Div 3). In all of these groups, each team will play each other team twice. Thus in Divs 1 and 2 each team will have six matches. In Div 3, each team will have four matches.
- Final League placings will be based on an aggregate of the points won in Phases 1 and 2, although it will not be possible to move out of your split league grouping.
At the end of Phase 2, the top team in Divisions 2 and 3 will automatically be promoted. The bottom team in Divisions 1 and 2 will be automatically relegated. To decide any further promotion/relegation, there will then be play-offs, hopefully at a neutral venue, as follows:
- w/c 16 April: Next to bottom in Div 1 v 2nd place in Div 2. Next to bottom in Div 2 v 2nd place in Div 3.
You will find all the League dates on the Calendar section of the 365 website. Here is a link:
Regards, Mick Taylor