How to Complete and Return Digital Scorecards
- Delete any old copies of the scorecard
- Download new DIGITAL version by clicking this link
- Open scorecard in Adobe Reader
- Fill in scorecard
- At the bottom of the page click the 'Save' button, DO NOT CLICK THE SUBMIT FORM BUTTON
- Name and save the file as per the format detailed to your computer
- Attach file in your email and send to the Division Manager
Please take careful note of the following:
1. All secretaries MUST submit digital scorecards to League Managers (details below). No other format will be accepted.
2. Scorecards must reach League Managers by 6.30pm on Sunday evening following match. Should the League Manager not receive the scorecard by that time, then the match will be awarded to the away team.
Please submit digital scorecards to your League Manager.
Division One - Mikey Montgomery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Division Two - Robbie McIntosh: email@example.com
Division Three - Nic Gordon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Division Four - Martin Oestmann: email@example.com
3. Home teams agreeing to a postponement are required to notify their league manager by Sunday evening (latest) following the scheduled date and of the agreed re-scheduled date with the opposing team.
4. With regard to "Recreational" players, I submit this extract from the minutes of the recent WoSSTL committee meeting:
Recreational players may participate in any number of matches. Games won by recreational players will be void until such time as they register. Only games won by recreational players after they register will gain points. A payment to the League of £2 per match will be due for recreational players.