Codes of Conduct / Principles of Return
As a result of COVID-19, Newton Abbot Table Tennis Club have updated our Codes of Conduct to ensure that a return to play is safe and in accordance with Table Tennis England and Government Guidelines.
Your welfare, and the welfare of fellow club members is paramount. Please note that it is the responsibility of all members of Newton Abbot Table Tennis Club to ensure that the following principles are followed;
- If you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or any of your household are self-isolating, you must stay at home and not use our facilities.
- When you register at your first session you must: confirm your name, give contact details for the NHS test and trace system, and sign the Code of Conduct form, agreeing to abide by these rules.
- You must register on arrival each week so that we can keep a track of who has visited the Club.
- You must have the correct money for the session which you will feed into a secure box, no change will be given.
- You must adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Members must adhere to good hygiene practices throughout their time at the Club.
- Equipment cannot be shared within a session. Players should bring their own bats, and any equipment belonging to the Club must be cleaned after use.
- Balls should be cleaned regularly to minimise risk.
- Any balls entering your court must be kicked / hit back to the court they originated from.
- Table tennis etiquette which requires contact (shaking / slapping hands etc) must be suspended for the time being.
- Proper hand washing with soap (or hand sanitiser as a second best) should occur before and after any activity at the club.
- Members must bring their own drinks bottles and towel, which are brought in and taken away after every session. These must be kept in a bag.
- Face masks should be warn when not playing or recovering from playing.
Newton Abbot Table Tennis Club is committed to the safety and welfare of its members. As such, we will take the following measures:
- We will keep members updated with changes in processes or protocol relating to Club activity
- We will set up the tables in a safe environment in accordance with current TTE guidelines
- We will keep communal areas closed where possible until restrictions are further lifted
- We will provide information on good hygiene practices.
- We will ensure our Coaches are equipped with the necessary knowledge to deliver coaching in accordance with Government and Table Tennis England Guidelines
- We will do our best to keep up to date with Table Tennis England Ready to Return Guidance, and Government advice
- We will make decisions based on the best interest of our membership
- We will regularly review and update our risk assessment relating to COVID-19.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THE ABOVE BEFORE YOUR FIRST SESSION
IF WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ATTENDING A SESSION YOU ARE DIAGNOSED POSITIVE YOU MUST CONTACT THE HYGIENE OFFICER,
TONY HALSE 01626 852007 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I CAN CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE CODES OF CONDUCT / PRINCIPLES OF RETURN.
MEMBER’S NAME: ____________________________________________________________________
MEMBER’S SIGNATURE: _______________________________________________________________
(NHS - TEST AND TRACE) CONTACT TEL NO: ____________________________________________